ceramic candle holder
- how to use
- brand guarantee
this grey marbled candleholder can be used for taper and pillar candles!
each one is unique! some with more marbling, some with less, some lighter grey, some darker grey's.
it is made from a one-of-a-kind design originally made in clay. it is cast in jesmonite, a water-based, eco-friendly material similar to stone.
bettina westwood makes contemporary ceramics for everyday use in toronto's west end.
ceramic candle holder
about the brand
about bettina westwood
bettina makes minimal and silly small batch ceramics for slow living. she has been a practicing potter since 2017. she lives in toronto's west end with her two perfect cats loralie and flannery.
- we strive to get all packages ordered before 12pm out on the same day. we want you to receive your order as soon as possible!
- we ship from toronto using both ups & canada post. po boxes will ship by canada post.
- orders +$100 - free provincial standard shipping
- orders under $100 - you pay, what we pay
- wholesale orders - you pay, what we pay
- orders to territories - you pay, what we pay
have a question?
we're here to help. we're a small but mighty team and we wear many hats around here. we try and answer all texts, messages, emails and calls asap. best ways to reach us
- use the chat below
- call or text 647.361.0399
- email us at email@example.com
we’re canadian and proud of it. since april 11, 2014, we have brought you reliable products for your healthy lifestyle needs. we have high standards, and everything we do is motivated by the desire to help you and the world we live in.
say yes to helping save the planet. we can't do it alone, so we need your help. every product and brand featured here contributes to a healthier world.
it's not just who we are, it's also who we represent. local canadian owned brands, with the majority being female/gay owned and operated. inclusivity is key around here.
continues to follow her passion for ceramics and creating pieces that people need and love. she believes in sustainability and recycling all of her materials.
cultivating quality sustainable canadian products. highlighting and developing amazing essentials that are good for you and the earth.