boreal fog bath bomb
soak deep into the woodsy abyss of the boreal forest with invigorating siberian fir.
the charred smell of fresh burned lumber lingers throughout the entire bath. smokey vetiver, powerful eucalyptus and green clay round out the soak, while pure epsom magnesium salt melt and cool sore muscles.
hints of: eucalyptus, vetiver, fir
perfect for: recovery, detoxifying, masculine bath
- vetiver root: cultivated in indonesia and used in ancient medicinal techniques, vetiver root gives a smoky scent to the water and can help calm anxiety and stress in your body
- eucalyptus: a staple in nordik spas, eucalyptus's natural cooling sensation refreshes your skin and can help reduce inflammation while gently cleansing your skin
- french green clay: this mineral-rich clay gets its signature green colour from algae and chlorophyll and can help draw out impurities in your skin
boreal fog bath bomb
about the brand
founded on the concept of benefits based on bathing; bath soaks that invigorate, restore and rejuvenate the end user.
obsessing over the product quality, integrity of the ingredients and consistent bath innovation are the guiding principles ingrained into the entire bathorium team.
free of any harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances, colourants, phthalates and parabens- bathorium wants everyone to leave the bath rejuvenated, relaxed and restored.
- we strive to get all packages ordered before 12pm out on the same day. we want you to receive your order as soon as possible!
- we ship from toronto using both ups & canada post. po boxes will ship by canada post.
- orders +$100 - free provincial standard shipping
- orders under $100 - you pay, what we pay
- wholesale orders - you pay, what we pay
- orders to territories - you pay, what we pay
have a question?
we're here to help. we're a small but mighty team and we wear many hats around here. we try and answer all texts, messages, emails and calls asap. best ways to reach us
- use the chat below
- call or text 647.361.0399
- email us at email@example.com
we’re canadian and proud of it. since april 11, 2014, we have brought you reliable products for your healthy lifestyle needs. we have high standards, and everything we do is motivated by the desire to help you and the world we live in.
say yes to helping save the planet. we can't do it alone, so we need your help. every product and brand featured here contributes to a healthier world.
it's not just who we are, it's also who we represent. local canadian owned brands, with the majority being female/gay owned and operated. inclusivity is key around here.
believes in bathing products that are free from artificial fragrances, colourants or other toxic nasties. they source ethically, produce responsibility and believe in bathing, beautifully.