this body oil contains all-natural ingredients that hydrate and replenish. a nourishing blend of coconut, grapeseed, camellia seed, and marula oil quickly absorbs into your skin, while lavender, frankincense, and bergamot essential oils help soothe your body and mind.
- all-natural ingredients
- free of parabens, harmful chemical ingredients, and synthetic fragrances
- can be used all over your body
- all oils are hand-poured and mixed in canada
about the brand
from well kept
hey there! we’re natalie and emilie, co-founders of well kept. our story starts like many others – a desire for a product that we just couldn’t find – but has evolved to mean so much more. In our search for a more sustainable and enjoyable shaving experience, we discovered many other facets of wellbeing that weren’t just bad for your skin, but harmful for the earth, too.
- we strive to get all packages ordered before 12pm out on the same day. we want you to receive your order as soon as possible!
- we ship from toronto using both ups & canada post. po boxes will ship by canada post.
- orders +$100 - free provincial standard shipping
- orders under $100 - you pay, what we pay
- wholesale orders - you pay, what we pay
- orders to territories - you pay, what we pay
have a question?
we're here to help. we're a small but mighty team and we wear many hats around here. we try and answer all texts, messages, emails and calls asap. best ways to reach us
- use the chat below
- call or text 647.361.0399
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
we’re canadian and proud of it. since april 11, 2014, we have brought you reliable products for your healthy lifestyle needs. we have high standards, and everything we do is motivated by the desire to help you and the world we live in.
say yes to helping save the planet. we can't do it alone, so we need your help. every product and brand featured here contributes to a healthier world.
it's not just who we are, it's also who we represent. local canadian owned brands, with the majority being female/gay owned and operated. inclusivity is key around here.