la boite à fleurs
la boîte de fleurs est le cadeau parfait avec nos bombes de bain florales entièrement naturelles et nourrissantes. emballée à la main avec des parfums rafraîchissants de printemps, la boîte de fleurs comprend le...
- lavande + romarin
- souci énergisant
- argile rose et rouge marocain
- et bombes de bain indigo
amenez votre bouquet floral à un nouveau niveau satisfaisant.
la boite à fleurs
about the brand
about buck naked
buck naked was born out of necessity. when baby elias, son of buck naked founders rina and john, developed skin irritations from traditional baby products, they soon realized they needed a truly natural alternative. as necessity is the mother of all invention, the chamomile & calendula soap was invented to help soothe the little guy’s skin. with this creation, rina discovered her passion of formulating skin care products using the purest of ingredients.
- we strive to get all packages ordered before 12pm out on the same day. we want you to receive your order as soon as possible!
- we ship from toronto using both ups & canada post. po boxes will ship by canada post.
- orders +$100 - free provincial standard shipping
- orders under $100 - you pay, what we pay
- wholesale orders - you pay, what we pay
- orders to territories - you pay, what we pay
have a question?
we're here to help. we're a small but mighty team and we wear many hats around here. we try and answer all texts, messages, emails and calls asap. best ways to reach us
- use the chat below
- call or text 647.361.0399
- email us at email@example.com
we’re canadian and proud of it. since april 11, 2014, we have brought you reliable products for your healthy lifestyle needs. we have high standards, and everything we do is motivated by the desire to help you and the world we live in.
say yes to helping save the planet. we can't do it alone, so we need your help. every product and brand featured here contributes to a healthier world.
it's not just who we are, it's also who we represent. local canadian owned brands, with the majority being female/gay owned and operated. inclusivity is key around here.
since inception, they’ve introduced a full line of all-natural, vegan, handcrafted skin care products. committed to being chemical-free, using only pure, natural ingredients. on this, they are unwavering: if you can't (or shouldn’t) eat it, they won't use it.