foaming hand soap kit
aloe vera, coconut, corn, and apple work together to create our rich, cleansing lather that’s moisturizing, mild and effective on skin.
available in two signature fragrances - desert dawn and dunes at dusk - your hands (and nose) will thank you.
- one reusable foaming hand soap aluminum vessel (300ml)
- two foaming hand soap refill vials (60 ml each)
each refill vial makes one full 300 ml vessel of foaming hand soap.
foaming hand soap kit
about the brand
from guests on earth
cleaning routines often feel like chores; the result might be rewarding, but the process is anything but.
not to mention that the products we use are wasteful, poorly designed and usually toxic to the environment and ourselves.
we set out to create a new paradigm in home care;
our gentle on the earth products were created for you to reimagine daily cleaning as an enjoyable sensory experience, one that's counter-worthy, gift-worthy and you-worthy.
we hope you enjoy our products as much as we do.
jackie and liz
- we strive to get all packages ordered before 12pm out on the same day. we want you to receive your order as soon as possible!
- we ship from toronto using both ups & canada post. po boxes will ship by canada post.
- orders +$100 - free provincial standard shipping
- orders under $100 - you pay, what we pay
- wholesale orders - you pay, what we pay
- orders to territories - you pay, what we pay
have a question?
we're here to help. we're a small but mighty team and we wear many hats around here. we try and answer all texts, messages, emails and calls asap. best ways to reach us
- use the chat below
- call or text 647.361.0399
- email us at email@example.com
we’re canadian and proud of it. since april 11, 2014, we have brought you reliable products for your healthy lifestyle needs. we have high standards, and everything we do is motivated by the desire to help you and the world we live in.
say yes to helping save the planet. we can't do it alone, so we need your help. every product and brand featured here contributes to a healthier world.
it's not just who we are, it's also who we represent. local canadian owned brands, with the majority being female/gay owned and operated. inclusivity is key around here.
guests on earth
a brand with sustainability at its core, that blends the intention of design with the spirit of wellness. creating elevated home systems that are delightful to use and restore the balance between people and the planet